Year 2 team (ID 1157)
Charlotte OwbridgeYear 2 teacher
Diana BinghamTeaching Assistant
Miss BlairTeaching Assistant
Welcome to Year 2
Hello! I am Miss Owbridge, this is my first year at Thomas Reade. I am really looking forward to a wonderful year of fun and learning with you.
My favourite subjects to teach are Literacy and Guided Reading.
Below is some information that might be useful to you through the year.
- We have 3 rules that we always try to follow in the classroom: good looking, good listening and good sitting.
- In Year 2:
- We do not use physical contact.
- We are respectful to everyone.
- If we make a mistake, it's okay! We rub it out or put a line through it and try again.
- We put our hand up anytime we need some help.
- We like to keep our classroom tidy!
Book bag days
Wednesday: Fletcher, Lewis and Seuss
Friday: Milne, Donaldson
Common exception words for Year 2:
Additional homework will be shown in the homework tab.
Year 2 key documents and resources
Year 2 key topics
The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.
- B. B. King