Year 2 Homework
Throughout the year we encourage all children to be read with daily, this has a huge impact on children's learning.
- Questions to support reading at home:
- How is ___ feeling at this point in the story?
- Can you find the word that tell you ___?
- Make a prediction about what you think will happen next.
- Why did ___ decide to ___?
We ask that you practice number bonds to 10, 20 and 100 each week. This helps support childrens development in many other areas of maths.
If you would like any additional maths work, you can access 'mathletics' at home using your childs personal log in.
We ask that you practice the new spellings each week in preparation for the following weeks test.
Games to support learning
Home Learning -To support learning at home