At Thomas Reade we are fortunate to have such an active and committed School Association run by parents of children throughout the school.
All parents and carers of children attending Thomas Reade are automatically members of the School Association.
The school association are always looking for new ideas or offers of help and would love to hear from you.
They meet termly to discuss a varied and busy calendar full of fundraising events -from School Fetes, Easter Egg Hunts, Christmas Bazaar, Quiz Nights and the much loved children’s discos and the very popular summer event of freeze pop Friday!!
So far this year, the School Association have:
- paid the total cost of the coaches for the Pantomime trip in December
- contributed to the touring Pantomime for EYFS
- Funded visual aids for classrooms
- Provided money towards SEN equipment
- Funded school trips
- Paid for the year 6 leavers BBQ
- Supported the EYFS garden project.
Please contact Rebecca Etwell, Chair of the School Association at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any further information
For regular updates see our Facebook page – Thomas Reade SA